MARK YOUR CALENDAR
August 21-22 | Lincoln, NE
The 2018 PenLink Training Summit will be held August 21-22 at the Embassy Suites Lincoln, NE. We hope you’ll consider joining us for two days as we share industry information, real-world experiences, networking opportunities, and hands-on product interaction that will give you the building blocks to a more complete communications collection and analysis process.
By attending the PenLink Training Summit, you receive:
- Thought-provoking keynote speakers and breakout sessions that provide real-world stories.
- Insight into trends, data, and technology that will add efficiency to your agency.
- Access to our computer lab for product demonstrations in live collection, internet communications, and phone analysis.
- A unique networking opportunity to connect with other agencies.
LAST CHANCE TO SAVE! EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
We offer two different summit experiences to fit your agency's particular needs. Register before May 1, 2018, to receive $100 off the regular prices!
AUGUST 21 - 22
Two days of industry information, real-world experiences, networking, and hands-on product interaction.
- OR -
TRAINING SUMMIT +
USER PRODUCT TRAINING
AUGUST 21 - 23
Experience the two-day event AND add a third day of instructor-led training with completion certification.
Does your agency have a great story?
If your agency has a product or industry case study you'd be interested in presenting at the PenLink Training Summit, please email email@example.com for consideration. Client presenters may receive a summit registration price break by presenting at the event.
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
PenLink Training Summit + User Product Training Package
For an additional $400, stay an extra day for hands-on product training. Apply all the new knowledge and skills gained from the previous two days’ summit in one of these four classes led by a certified PenLink instructor.
LINCOLN Admin Training—Learn more about the administration and application of your PLX Intercept Systems.
- Review the basics of CALEA-based, or other network-based, intercepts
- Learn how to use your LINCOLN Collection functions within PLX to conduct such intercepts
PLX Internet Communication Training—Apply the basic principles of phone communications to exploit internet communications.
- Review how to autoload internet communication files
- Learn how to analyze internet communications data
- Practice how to produce graphical representations and exports
PLX Advanced Training—Build upon your basic PLX skills and learn advanced techniques to enrich your data analysis.
- Learn how to use regular expressions to uncover specific pieces of data in your records
- Load tower dump files and create reports to find overlapping numbers
- Create custom reports that you can use each time you load new data
- Analyze Facebook and WhatsApp Cellebrite data
NEW! PLX101 Training—Dive into the analytical power of PLX.
- Learn the basics of case creation and autoloading
- Add subjects to your database
- Look for communication IDs through deep search functionality
- Run reports and creating custom views to graph data
- Learn mapping basics with ThinkGeo and Google Earth
If you are having problems viewing the registration form, your network settings or your browser’s pop-up blocker may be blocking the page content. For assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org